And I'll admit, book one of The Phoenix Files, Arrival , dances with this topic in its elements of predictability, albeit entertaining and nail-biting. The constantly shifting plot lines are sure to hold a teen's interest through the end of the series.
It's refreshing to see a familiar - but still thought-provoking - story concept veer far from the beaten track while still making the reader think. The succeeding novels in the series rotate between the points of view of Luke, Peter, and Jordan, which adds a layer of depth to what you understand about this bizarre town of Phoenix. The clock is ticking. There are 88 days left until the end of the world. Can Peter make it even that far before his ruthless enemies silence him? I think its an a amazing series with many twists and turns I would recommend this book from ages 11 :.
Menu Browse. Account actions Log in or Register.
Basket 0 items. The item may be missing the original packaging such as the original box or bag or tags or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects or irregularities.
- Toppsta - Childrens Books – Reviews.
- Gender, Diversity and Trade Unions: International Perspectives (Routledge Research in Employment Relations).
- Phoenix Files, Book 2, Contact by Chris Morphew, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®!
- The Phoenix Files #5: Arabella Doreen Figg!
- Becoming a Researcher: A Companion to the Research Process (Conducting Educational Research)?
- Books with a similar title?
See details for description of any imperfections. Skip to main content.
The Phoenix Files
About this product. Stock photo. New other : lowest price The lowest-priced item in unused and unworn condition with absolutely no signs of wear. Will include dust jacket if it originally came with one.
All the Phoenix Files Books in Order | Toppsta
Text will be unmarked and pages crisp. Satisfaction is guaranteed with every order.