Patti Lou Watkins. Pearnel Bell. Borderline Personality Disorder.
Manual of Psychosocial Rehabilitation | Wiley Online Books
Anthony W. Mental Illness in the Workplace. Henry G. Michelle R. Coping with Depression.
- The Routledge Handbook on Cities of the Global South!
- Manual Handbook of Psychosocial Rehabilitation.
- S Sulfur-Nitrogen Compounds: Compounds with Sulfur of Oxidation Number IV.
- Change Password.
- Slave Captain: The Career of James Irving in the Liverpool Slave Trade (Liverpool English Texts and Studies)?
- Non Fiction!
- Hittite Etymological Dictionary: Words beginning with H volume 3.
Costas Papageorgiou. Recovery From Disability. Robert P. The Adolescent and Adult Neuro-diversity Handbook. Claire Salter.
- Psychiatric rehabilitation - Wikipedia.
- See a Problem?.
- Born to Run: A Novel of Suspense;
- Crime News in Modern Britain: Press Reporting and Responsibility, 1820–2010?
- Assessment and Planning for Psychosocial and Vocational Rehabilitation!
- Microwave Dielectric Behaviour of Wet Soils: 8 (Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing);
- Banned in Kansas: Motion Picture Censorship, 1915-1966.
Solution-Focused Therapy. Dr Alasdair Macdonald. Alec Grant. Jeanette Purkis.
Janet Treasure. Pamela A. Ian Norman. Jeffrey Q. David Dossetor. Marjorie Lloyd. Andrew Wilkinson.
Jan Willer. Paul Davis. Understanding Behaviour in Dementia that Challenges. Ian Andrew James. Manual Handbook of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. See details for additional description. Skip to main content. About this product. Stock photo.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. The authors distil relevant evidence from the literature, but the focus is on the clinical setting. Author Robert King, Chris Lloyd. Format Paperback. Author Biography. See details. See all 2 brand new listings. Buy It Now. Add to cart. Be the first to write a review About this product.
About this product Product Information The Handbook of Psychosocial Rehabilitation is designed as a clinical handbook for practitioners in the field of mental health. It recognises the wide-ranging impact of mental illness and its ramifications on daily life.
Assessment and Planning for Psychosocial and Vocational Rehabilitation
The book promotes a recovery model of psychosocial rehabilitation and aims to empower clinicians to engage their clients in tailored rehabilitation plans. Coverage includes the service environment, assessment, maintaining recovery-focussed therapeutic relationships, the role of pharmacotherapy, intensive case management and vocational rehabilitation.
Help Centre. My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review.
Add to Wishlist. Ships in 15 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Industry Reviews "[P]ractical, clearly written, cleanly organised and obviously intended as a practitioner's guide and source book Key Concepts and Definitions. Major Mental Illness and its impact.
Lived experience perspectives - Helen Glover. Individual assessment and the development of a collaborative rehabilitation plan. Family psychoeducation. Intensive case management in psychosocial rehabilitation.